If you would like to send a Donation:
AYLSHAM CARE TRUST has been serving the Aylsham and District Partnership for over 25 years and has grown considerably over this period mainly through the wonderful generosity of the local people who have given freely of their time and money.
- You can donate as a single payment, or as a small regular gift by standing order. (click the form) *
- You could have an ACT collecting box in your home for loose change.
- Another way of helping to insure that the work of ACT continues in our local community in the future is by leaving a legacy to ACT.
- Sending a cheque into the ACT Centre, St. Michael’s Avenue, Aylsham, NR11 6YA or to Rees Coghlan MBE of 23 Charles Ewing Close, Aylsham, NR11 6LJ (cheque made out to Aylsham & District Care Trust).
- Make a donation through our website using the safe method of Pay Pal from above link.
If you wish to discuss further to any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact Rees Coghlan on (01263) 733879.